Introduction to Exodus (Audio)
Exodus Chapter 3 Audio
Exodus Chapter 3 – Handout
March 17 – Deep Dive Handout and Video
March 24 – Deep Dive Handout and Video
March 31 – Deep Dive Handout and Questions
Questions for Discussion
- Can we find purpose in the structure with which the plagues on Egypt are presented?
- What can we learn and model from Moses’ relationship with God through chapter 9?
- Why do you think Pharaoh hardens his heart to the Lord? What can we learn from this?
- Does God cause the hardening of Pharaoh’s heart? Or does God simply understand the human condition?
- What role does geography play in today’s readings?
- Does the plague on livestock echo any other passages we have studied?
- What do we make of the “Lord fearers” among Pharaoh’s people?