First time worshippers at Crosscreek find ….
- there is no need to fight traffic on your way into church at 10 a.m. because Crosscreek is nestled in a quiet neighborhood (map);
- the sanctuary located at the right hand end of the building (as you look from the street);
- Crosscreek’s people dress casually (even though clergy and choir usually wear robes);
- Crosscreek sings from hymnals and reads from Bibles (the New Revised Standard Version) conveniently located in the pew rack in front of you;
- pew registries to leave contact information if you wish (we promise we will not follow you home, show up unannounced, or flood you with email);
- on the first Sunday of each month we celebrate the Lord’s Supper and invite members, friends, and guests to participate (we figure Jesus would feed everyone who wanted a taste);
- Crosscreek is a mixture of people from various Christian denominations, political perspectives, work backgrounds, family arrangements, and economic experiences … and yet faithful, loving, encouraging, respectful, and helpful (a true model of the diversity of God’s Kingdom).